DS Law Enforcement solutions help governments to reduce urban violence, fight organized crime, and prevent threats to internal security.
DS brings field proven technology to support all types of law enforcement activities:
- Investigation: DS develops custom solutions for crime scene investigation, case management, post-investigation analysis and evidence preparation.
- Intelligence: DS offers active and passive lawful interception solutions including data collection, monitoring and analysis capabilities for both fixed and mobile devices.
- Forensics: We deliver complete forensic facilities and services from crime scene investigation, full laboratories array and evidence preparation for use in court.
- Policing: DS supports both routine and emergency police operations. Our technology solutions include emergency call centers, dispatch systems and mobile access to real-time data such as driver information, car registration and biometric identification data.
- Surveillance: We designs and builds multi-purpose surveillance vehicles with built-in video and audio recording systems to support undercover monitoring and tracking activities.
DS ensures smooth integration of all law enforcement systems including emergency call centers, mobile dispatch devices, GIS location, case investigation, intelligence, and forensics applications.
We also offer a wide range of professional training programs led by world-class law enforcement specialists. Our training programs include:
- Criminal Intelligence: Intelligence professionals and analysts gain effective practical skills based on best practices, methods and technologies used by major Law Enforcement Agencies (LEAs) and prime intelligence organizations.
- Special Units Training: DS offers specialist workshops and training programs for anti-terror and special operation units. Our cadre of experts has “real-world experience in hostage negotiation, bomb disposal, riot control, sharp-shooter training, and canine handling. Additional workshops are suggested to meet evolving operational needs and requirements.
- Forensic Science Investigation: Trainees gain expert knowledge and high-level on-the-job skills to perform any type of forensic investigation, such as Forensic Biology, Chemistry, Ballistics and other related scientific and technological disciplines.
- Police Officers Academy: Officer cadets undergo a rigorous training program that teaches advanced investigation methods to help fight against serious crime and terror, use incident management procedures and technologies, crisis management techniques and effective interagency collaboration.
- Crime Scene Investigation: Trainees gain practical skills in crime scene investigation including collection, documentation, and analysis of both physical and witness evidence.
DS delivers ongoing assimilation, technical and logistics support to ensure the operational readiness of law enforcement organizations. Our services include maintenance of all police equipment, vehicles, firearms and communication devices as well as technical support for investigation and intelligence applications and workstations.