DS specializes in the protection of airports, public transportation, energy and chemical plants, commercial and financial facilites as well as government buildings and public monuments. DS enables public and private institutions to protect critical infrastructure against criminal activities, vandalism and terror threats.
DS security experts deliver a comprehensive “Threat and Vulnerability Assessment Report” to identify risks and minimize threats to critical infrastructure facilities and sites. Our recommendations help organizations to improve operational readiness and ensure full compliance with applicable standards and international regulations.
DS delivers a fully equipped solution for all security controlled zones, based on reliable, high performance technology and equipment from leading manufacturers and suppliers. We offer:
- Perimeter Control: Electronic fences, barricades, mobile and aerial observation systems, patrol vehicles and Intrusion detection systems.
- Surveillance: All types of electro-optical day and night CCTV cameras including License Pate Recognition (LPR) and video based content analytics, Human detection radars and “smart” fences.
- Access Control: Monitoring and protection of restricted areas systems including personel and vehicle scanners, detection devices for metals, explosives, drugs and chemicals as well as identification systems such as smart employee cards, fingerprint and iris recognition.
- Sensors and Devices: Fire alarms, motion detection devices, panic buttons, noise detectors, seismic devices and real-time GPS location tracking devices.
- Command & Control Centers: Fully equipped facilities to support daily routine operations as well as emergency situations. Ensures efficient workfllow, operational readiness and responsive incident management capabilities to prevent crisis situations.
DS utilizes your existing legacy applications and IT infrastructure. Our unique command and control system creates a unified operational platform to ensure complete integration of all available assets including Autocad drawings, facility map layers and aerial photographs.
In addition, DS delivers a wide range of on-site technical training programs for system operators, technicians, and security personnel. Trainees gain expert knowledge and practical on-the-job skills to safeguard critical infrastructure facilities and equipment.
DS enables you to deliver a fast and immediate response when you need it most. Our event-driven incident management applications provide real-time communication with emergency field units, coordination of predefined mission-critical workflows, and seamless information sharing tools for close collaboration with external intelligence and security forces.
DS supports you every step of the way. We train and prepare your personnel and deliver full maintenance and technical support services based on applicable industry standards and regulations.