DS Safe City solutions enable municipal authorities, emergency services and law enforcement agencies to reduce crime, urban violence and terror threats.
DS Safe City solutions also help police, first responders and municipal authorities to secure crowd control at sport events, demonstrations, concerts, festivals and street carnivals.
Our Safe City technology includes:
- Alarms and Sensors: Supports fire alarms, panic buttons, shot detectors, seismic devices and real-time GPS location tracking devices.
- Emergency Call Center: Recording, playback and archiving of incoming calls, monitoring of incident status and prioritization of emergency procedures.
- Video Surveillance: Monitoring of public areas 24/7 with network-based video cameras. Includes all types of electro-optical day and night vision devices, incorporating License Pate Recognition (LPR) and video-based content analytics.
- Incident Management: Real-time communication with “first responders” including police, fire, rescue and medical emergency units. Dignia incident management applications include predefined mission-critical workflows, and seamless information sharing and collaboration tools.
- Command & Control Center: Fully equipped situation management facilities to ensure operational readiness, increase responsiveness and streamline incident management activites.
DS creates a unified operational platform with seamless integration to all mission-critical urban networks: video surveillance cameras, security sensors and alarms, emergency call centre, incident management and urban public infrastructure systems.
We also deliver expert training for law enforcement agencies, municipal “first responder” units and Safe City system operators. Our trainings include classroom workshops, practical activity drills, simulation of emergency situations and on-the-job training for all daily operations and crisis situations.
DS brings world class experts and “real world know-how” to your Safe City project. DS improves cross-organizational collaboration between law enforcement, emergency services and municipal officials to ensure an effective response by field units, and efficient utilization of city services, public transport and municipal infrastructure.
DS Safe City solutions include built-in technical and logistics support to ensure smooth, long term operation and a safer urban community. The DS open architecture platform is flexible and scalable; it enables municipalities to adapt to evolving growth, complexity and needs.