DS solutions include a wide range of mission critical tools and applications that increase situation awareness and enable field units to deliver a real-time response for any security incident.
DS solutions are based on reliable, high performance technology and equipment from leading manufacturers and suppliers.
Our solutions include:
- Emergency Call Recording: Record, play and store all incoming emergency calls, monitor incident status and prioritize operational procedures.
- Sensors and Devices: Connect to intrusion detection devices, panic buttons, noise detectors, and real-time GPS location tracking devices.
- Real Time Communication: Access and disseminate mission critical data to all field units first responders including police, fire, rescue and medical emergency units.
- Incident Management: Ensure a fast response with automatic field unit notifications, event-driven rules, and built-in operational workflows for routine and emergency events.
- Target Monitoring: Intercept fixed and mobile communication devices for known targets and suspects.
- Location Tracking: Perform real-time tracking of targets based on accurate location data and 3D map display.
- Evidence Presentation: Extract information from all database sources for After Action Review and evidence presentation in court.
DS creates a unified operational Command and Control platform to ensure complete integration of all available assets including voice, video and data sources. DS also ensures seamless interoperability with existing legacy and third party applications, data repositories, sensors and peripheral devices.
DS delivers expert training to ensure the operational readiness of for law enforcement and homeland security units. Our training programs include classroom workshops, practical activity drills, simulation of emergency situations, and on the job training for daily routine operations or crisis situations. Trainees gain knowledge and skills to operate system applications, evaluate risks and respond effectively to eliminate threats and resolve emergency situations.
The DS Command and Control center enables homeland security and law enforcement agencies to deliver a fast response to threats and emergency situations. Our event-driven incident management applications increase situation awareness, provide real-time communication with first responder field units, and include seamless information sharing tools to enhance inter-agency collaboration, coordination and decision-making.
DS supports the full operational life cycle of technology investment. We delivers full maintenance and technical support services based on applicable industry standards and regulations.